We think kale is delicious in a variety of dishes – but kale is the perfect ingredient for soups. And what better time for soup than fall and National Kale Day and beyond. We hope you enjoy these top kale soup recipes.
- Pumpkin & Kale Soup
Can you say pumpkin spice? We love pumpkin almost as much as kaleand this Pumpkin and Kale Soup from 1 Million Recipes.
Bring a little bit of Italy to your table with this rustic classic.
White beans love greens and we love this soup.
- Creamy Kale and Broccoli from Young And Raw
More green – more goodness and that’s what you get in this creamy blended soup.
- Chicken Sweet Potato and Kale Soup from Skinny Taste
This soup is made a little sweet with orange cubes of sweet potato goodness against the nuttiness of kale. And we know its good for us thanks to Skinny Taste.
- Super Energy Kale Soup from Healthy Holistic Living
Skip your afternoon pick-me-up by starting with this healthy soup-er energizing lunch that will keep you fueled up.
- Spicy Peanut Mushroom Kale Soup from One Green Planet
Warm up your kale with a little spice.
- Turkey, Kale and Cauliflower Soup from Paleo Leap
We know kale is cool…cauliflower is hot…and paleo is more than a trend. Get them all in this easy soup. Go kale-o!
- Kelp Noodle Soup with Turmeric, Ginger and Kale from Dish Magazine
More health goodness from above the ground and under the sea.
- Kale and Apple Soup from The Kitchen
Two of our fall favorites merged to make this sweet divine soup. An apple a day right?
- Slow Cooker Kale and Quinoa Soup from Skinny Ms.
Double the superfoods and double the delicious – and even better it’s crockpot cookery makes this soup the perfect time saver.
We can’t wait to hear what you think of these kale soups. Have a great kale soup you want to share. Send it to us at email@example.com and we’ll feature it on our site.