National Kale Day is October 5, 2016
What started as a small community has developed into a national and international movement with consumers, brands, farmers, schools, hospitals and more all getting involved to support and promote kale. It’s so exciting to see this kind of passion around kale, but also around healthy eating.
This will be your source for all things kale all over the country. Stay tuned for online events and community events on and before National Kale Day. As a grassroots effort, we are counting on our followers to promote and publicize all things kale…. so please let us know what you are doing and how we might be able to support you.
Thanks on behalf of the entire TEAM KALE,
Drew Ramsey, MD
Chef Jennifer Iserloh
National Kale Day Board of Advisors
National Kale Day 2016 Events
Want us to post your event on our calendar? Send us an email and let us know what your plans are!
2016 National Kale Day Events
Kale Day Twitter Party
- Join us on Twitter with @Savory_Cooking at 8:00pm CST (October 5th) to discuss all things kale… and to give away a few kool kale prizes
- Just follow the hashtag #KaleDay2016
Eskenazi Health – Indianapolis, IN
- Will be handing out kale plants and serving kale recipes and samples
Pure Balance Center – Clifton, New Jersey (1425 Broad Street, Clifton, NJ 07013 – PH: 973-773-8244)
- Sharing fun kale recipes and smoothies all day long
- 30-minute workshop “Kaleabration 101: Anti-Inflammatory Food” at 6:30pm
- Open to the public!
Pacific Coast Commercial
- Planning a SuperFood Salad Bar and will be feature kale salads and recipes during lunch